Under no circumstance shall Health Jobs Lounge Administrator/team be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damage, including but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of use, or the inability to use, the material or services on this website, even if the Health Jobs Lounge administrator/team has been advised of the possibility of such damage. If your use of material/ services from this site results in the need for servicing, repair, or correction of equipment or data, you assume any cost thereof.
2. TERMINATIONS OF SERVICES
3. ELIGIBILITY TO USE
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Provided that you are eligible to use the site, you are granted a limited license and use the site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the content to which you have properly gained access solely for personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all the rights not expressly granted to you in and to the site, the Content, and the Marks.
5. USE OF CONTENT
The data, content, resources, or documents on this site are our intellectual property. You agree that this content such as design, texts, logo, videos, information, icons, documents, code is our intellectual property and not to be copied, duplicated, pass with or without proper written consent from the administrator.
All the content is protected by copyright and all other laws by Health Jobs Lounge to refrain people from misusing the information.
Through these terms we authorize you to use services on this site or use the downloadable documents for personal use and not to pass, misuse, sell or use for any commercial purpose or to harm others by any means.
Unauthorized use of content from this site may violate laws and/or applicable communications regulations and statutes and is strictly prohibited. You must preserve all copyright, trademarks, service mark, and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any authorized copy you make of the content of this site.
You agree that you may not modify, reproduce, display, publically perform, distribute and/or use the content of this website for any public and commercial use. This can infringe copyright laws.
You are not by any means without limitation allowed to copy, distribute, store, upload on other sites on the internet, intranet, or extranet the content and code of the Health Jobs Lounge. This is against copyright law and causes serious penalties under the fullest extent permitted by all applicable laws.
6. SITE RESTRICTIONS
By using services on this site you further agree that you are bound to accept the following restriction states as follows,
Health Jobs Lounge users are without limitation restricted to,
- Violate any applicable law and regulations or restrictions applied by respective country/state governments.
2. Harras and or, harm, defame, abuse, threaten, cause a breach to others privacy, do something that affects others’ mental health, and post Obscene content or content/information that goes against community norms or violate all the applicable local, national or international laws.
3. Use the content and or services of this site to create, promote, and or spread hate, crime, violence, gambling, money laundering, threatening, or any other things that are illegal or against community norms or things that are harmful to other people in any way and that will breach the sovereignty and structure of society.
4. Users are restricted to use the content on this site that belongs to other persons and not you. this can be punishable under breach of privacy law.
5. Violate the copyright and trademark law of this site or other sites, stock people, trade secrets or intellectual property of others, also proprietary rights of other people.
6. To harm women, children, and minors.
7. Restricted to use this site or content of this site to give and take bribes, extortion, loot, deceive, and or misleads other people anyway.
8. Restricted to provide wrong and misleading information to each other or to other related and unrelated people.
9. Restricted to use this site or content of this site defame and or threaten the unity, defense, security, and sovereignty of your country or any other country or any state this shall be a grievous crime and punishable as per all applicable laws. Through this site you are restricted to defame or insult any nation or say, write something that will affect the relationship between nations.
10. Restricted to use this site and or content and services from this site and or post content and comment or send a message, text chat, video chat, email, or phone call that is intimidating to people, that go against laws, that is insulting the religious sentiments, discriminate people on the basis of age, sex/gender, color, ethnicity, region, group, caste, creed, religion, looks, sexual orientation, political orientation, work, or based on any other reason.
11. Users are restricted to use this site or content from this site to store or upload any file, shortcode, content, or virus that create functionality issues, or create unauthorized access, or to hack this site, or destroy the content of this site, or any way affect the content of this site or steal the data of health jobs lounge is a serious offense. The company may order an investigation against you and if found guilty, you shall punish according to state or federal/central available laws.
12. Users are restricted to using this site to store, copy, upload, extract, reverse engineer, modify, reproduce, display, publically perform, the data or content from this site.
13. users are restricted to resell or assign their rights and or obligations under these Terms. Additionally, you are restricted to make any unauthorized commercial use health jobs lounge.
14. To promote harming animals, support domestic violence, support child abuse, promote any kind of pornography, support drug abuse, support or promote illegal trafficking of drugs or human support or promote organ donation or asking of human organs on or through this site. This is a serious crime and causes high penalties and imprisonment.
15. Users are without limitation by any means are not allowed to access the data not meant for you, cannot impersonate others to use his/her account/ID, are not allowed to access the server, not allowed to test the vulnerability of site or system or network or try to breach the security and authentication processes of Health jobs lounge. You agree that users are not allowed without limitation to attempt to interfere with service to any user, host, network by uploading virus to this site, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail bombing, crashing, or forging any TCP/IP packet or any other part of header information of health jobs lounge. Violations of the network of system security may result in civil or criminal liability and are punishable as per the greatest possible extent of all applicable laws.
16. Users are restricted to use in any way offending, intimidating, offensive, explicit and any content that goes against community norms or content that all applicable laws find illegal content in bog post/article submitted to us for publication.
7. HOW WE HANDLE YOUR DATA
When you (User or users) register to our site i.e. healthjobslounge.com, we will ask you to provide certain information about you such as your name, address, and valid email ID.
You are agreeing that we may disclose certain information to a third party on an anonymous basis to help provide you services efficiently and smoothly or to serve our advertisers and affiliates. Third-party providers such as embedded websites, tools, affiliate websites, payment gateways, and advertisers. This means they will help us in smooth functioning so that we will be able to provide you with fast, timely, and endless services.
Health jobs lounge does not make any disclaimer of warranty or guaranty about the quality and nature of any third-party services or product you purchased from them on or through this site. We do not provide any kind of claim or issue settlement between the user and third-party service provider. You have to contact them (i.e. third-party service provider).
Health Jobs Lounge will not disclose your data such as your name, address, email, mobile number, and IP address to any other third party without your prior consent except to the extent necessary to comply with applicable laws or in legal proceedings where such information is asked and relevant.
8. LOGIN CREDENTIAL SECRECY AND USER ACCOUNT SAFETY
Users are not without limitation allowed to share or transfer their login credentials such as your login and password to anyone else. If you do so we (health jobs lounge) are not liable for any consequences that will occur but you. You or anyone else cannot hold us responsible for any consequences or losses that occur afterward.
You take full responsibility to guard and protect the safety of your user account.
If you think or come to know that an unauthorized person is using your account, you can notify us we will terminate or restrict the services of that account as soon as possible.
9. WHO CAN USE OUR CONTENT AND SERVICES?
Health Jobs lounge is the job board website deals in allowing people to search and find their dream job, especially those working in the healthcare industry and employers to post a job post to find the right candidate to fill the vacancy.
Only users such as candidates or job seekers and employers or recruiters are permitted to use the services on or from this site. In addition to people related with providing jobs in the healthcare industry.
Employers can make a job post or contact jobs seekers through this site or use our resume database to know more about candidates to find the perfect fit. While job seekers can provide the required information and upload the resume that is necessary to get hired.
10. ADDITIONAL PROHIBITIONS FOR EMPLOYERS
Employers are allowed to post the “Job Post” on the Health Jobs Lounge. You (Employers) agree that you will use this job posting and other services ethically, legally, and for purpose of providing job seekers the opportunity to get appropriate jobs.
Employers are prohibited to,
- Employers are prohibited to post any unlawful content that goes against country/state laws, normal community norms, religious belief, ethnicity, sexual orientation and any objectionable and offensive content. If you do that you will be sole responsible for the legal proceeding and penalty incur and you or law don’t hold us guilty as we don’t have control over what you post.
- Posting content that is dangerous, threatening, defamatory, libellous, explicitly or implicitly offensive, vulgar, hateful, racist, promote pornography, support or promote child abuse, support or promote domestic violence, support or promote animal abuse, support or promote drug abuse, support or promote drugs or human trafficking, support or promote money loundering and money circulating schemes, support of promote hate and discrimination on the basis of age, sex, gender, religion, politics, groups, ethnicity, region, country, content that can cause harassment, intimidation, mental trauma, anxiety, awkwardness, insult, or affecting the social status of other people.
- Post job post that does not comply with the all applicable laws including but not limited to state, national, and international laws that include labour laws, child labour laws, equal opportunity laws, copyright, data privacy and other applicable laws that govern the work, working conditions, work safety, workers’ rights, and mental and physical well beings of workers.
- To post false or misleading content,
- Post a job post having expired vacancies,
- Post a job post for promotions of services other that providing healthcare jobs,
- Post a job post has link to offensive websites such as pornographic websites and all other websites that recognise as illegal and offensive.
- Post job post to provide sexual services or ask sexual favour for services,
- Post job post that ask for any kind of donations including body part donation such as human organ or human egg and sperm,
- To post job post having incomplete or unclear data,
- To post job post that has information that can hurt the religious sentiment, state and or national sentiment, regional or ethnic sentiment,
- To post job post that contain secret code, or short code, hidden tags, hyperlink or link to any other website that doesn’t relate with us, had repeated same word several time or has repeated key words,
- Post a job post that is not any way related to healthcare,
- Ask candidate money to provide service on our name, or any upfront fees for giving jobs or periodic payment for getting job.
- To post a job post having money making scheme like pyramid schemes, multi level marketing schemes, money circulating schemes, membership schemes,
- To reposting same job, offer again and again for several time or posting multiple requirements in same job post.
- Set more than one accounts of same employer our use automated account creator tools like robot that may cause undue load on our site and server.
- To use data mining, reverse engineering or data gathering and or extraction tools including without limitation browsers, spiders, avatars, software, engine or device to target, navigate, search, extract data, upload virus. Only use of authorised browsers are allowed.
- Prohibited to send unsolicited massages, chats, emails, video chats or phone calls to candidate, or content that violates the applicable laws of state/country.
- To write in comments that goes against community norms and all applicable laws.
- Send unsolicited massages, chats or emails to other users including candidates.
11. ADDITIONAL PROHIBITIONS FOR CANDIDATES (JOB SEEKERS)
Jobs seekers are prohibited to,
1. Prohibited from providing false, misleading, and incomplete information about yourself, your job profile, past experiences, address, and contact information that may create confusion for recruiters.
3. Post resume having false or misleading information,
4. Create account and post information such as personal information, resume, and contact information on behalf of others.
5. prohibit deleting or altering the information of other users,
6. Use tools, software, gadgets, machines, the engine for data mining, reverse engineering, data extraction or data gathering, or to create multiple accounts or to upload a virus that causes interference in our services or distort the structure of our website or put undue load on our server or threatens the security of our website.
6. Defer any contact from an employer to any agent, agency, or third party,
7. Steal or extract username or password from other people,
8. Send unsolicited chats or emails to employers.
9. Post comments or reviews or chat or emails that contain information that is against the community norms and violate applicable state or country laws.
Both employers and job seekers i.e. candidates must agree to the additional prohibitions and follow them. If they by any chance try to breach our terms our privacy we may at our sole discretion, restrict or terminate the services on or from this website for use users.
The Health Jobs Lounge reserve the right to take strict action against such users, or initiate an inquiry or court proceedings against such users.
12. ADDITIONAL TERMS FOR EMPLOYERS
All the employers, recruiters, authorized people working on behalf of employers/ recruiters/ recruiting companies (collectively called “Employers”) are subject to these additional terms. All employers must agree and acknowledge the following terms,
1. You agree that the details you are furnishing in your job post are true, correct, and complete and comply with all applicable laws including but not limited to local, state, national, and international laws.
2. You take full responsibility for the authenticity, completeness, and truthfulness of the content you have provided in the account information, content furnished in the job post, content you sent or furnished in the massage, texts chats, emails, video chats, and all other available means of the user to user communications.
3. Whatever the result or outcome (direct or indirect, said and unsaid, suspected and unsuspected, written and said) other users get from content provided by you such a profit, loss, jobs loss, jobs gain, physical or mental harm including death you take the full responsibility of all kind of outcome and you don’t hold us liable for any kind of outcome and release the health jobs lounge form all the charges applicable by highest extent all available laws.
4. We i.e. heath jobs lounge reserve all the rights and you agree and give us full permission to remove your content, restrict the rich of your content, disable your account, or terminate your account and services at any time on our own discrete.
5. You are allowed to post, remove your post, change your account information or delete your account on your own discrete.
6. You agree that you will maintain humility and decency while using our services or while communicating with other users on or through this website.
7. You agree that you will follow all the copyright infringement rules and laws while posting on this website. And take full responsibility if breached by you may be consciously and or unconsciously and remove the copyright content by yourself or notify us at [email protected].
8. You as an employer agree and acknowledge that when you delete your account from the Health Jobs Lounge all the data/content/information including but not limited to your account information, job posts, your followers, saved resumes, saved candidates, all emails, all chats, and other data get deleted permanently and cannot be retrieved again.
13. ADDITIONAL TERMS FOR CANDIDATES
All the candidates, job seekers, users (collectively called “Candidates”) must agree to the following terms before using the content and services on or through this website,
1. You agree that the details, information you have furnished in your account information, resume, or content/ information provided in massages, text chats, emails, video chats, phone calls is true, correct, and complete.
2. You take full responsibility for the authenticity, completeness, and truthfulness of the content you have provided in the account information, content furnished in the resume, content you sent or furnished in the massage, texts chats, emails, video chats, and all other available means of the user to user communications.
3. Whatever the result or outcome, result and or consequences (direct or indirect, said and unsaid, expected and unexpected, written and uttered) other users get from using content provided by you such as profit, loss, jobs loss, jobs gain, physical or mental harm including death you take the full responsibility of outcome and don’t hold us liable for any kind of outcome and release the health jobs lounge form all the charges permitted by the fullest extent permitted by all applicable laws.
4. We i.e. heath jobs lounge reserve all the rights and you agree and give us full permission to remove your content, restrict the rich of your content, disable your account, or terminate your account and services at any time on our own discrete.
5. You are allowed to upload a resume, remove or change your resume, change your account information or delete your account on your own discrete.
6. You agree that you will maintain humility and decency while using our services or while communicating with other users on or through this website.
7. You agree that you will follow all the copyright infringement rules and laws. And take full responsibility if breached by you may be consciously and or unconsciously and remove the copyright content by yourself or notify us at [email protected]
8. As a candidate you agree that when you delete your account all the information/data/content including but not limited to account information, resume, job applied, job shortlisted, contact saved, all messages, chats, and all other data will be deleted permanently from health jobs lounge and cannot be retrieved again.
14. USER ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND SUBMIT OF INFORMATION
You agree that when any users including you create an account in the Health Jobs Lounge, you are responsible for all the information and content you submit related to your identity, address, and work is correct and true.
We do not have any system to control, screen, and monitor what you are posting in account information, job posts resume, massages, chats, and emails. You are solely responsible for your account information, content, messages, chats, video chat conversations, or information you submit to the Health Jobs Lounge. When someone finds your content offensive, laws violating, and inappropriate you take without limitation full responsibility for all consequences and losses incurred to the other party and you and or the other parties will not hold us liable to any charges and appropriate proceedings.
By posting user content on this Site, you automatically grant, represent, and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such user content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such user content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses thereof.
By posting information or content on the Health Jobs Lounge whether in the area available to view by the public or not you agree and grant us the full right to store, copy, duplicate, display, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public and perform the submitted content.
By posting your information or content you fully grant permission to the health jobs lounge, our subsidiaries, our affiliate, and our advertisers’ royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicense able, nonexclusive right including moral and other rights to store, copy, duplicate, display, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public and perform the submitted content in all part of the world and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
As health jobs lounge is public domain, you agree, permit, and warrant that other users may view, download, store, copy, forward, send, display or reproduce the content from your or from other users account for personal use or for providing services such as providing job or communicating while you will retain all the legal rights of your content. You are allowed to edit and delete content on your own discrete.
You agree and give us full permission to store yours contains you submitted on or through this site such as your messages, chats, emails, video chats, and information furnished by you in your registered account for a short or indefinite period of time on our own terms.
You understand and agree that we i.e. Health Jobs Lounge just act as the middle man between employers and job seekers and we don’t have any direct or indirect control over the content provided by users, we do not screen information provided by users, chats, emails, video chats unless asked or found something objectionable. Hence we don’t guarantee, warrant or represent the accuracy, truthfulness, transparency, or liability of content such as account information, contact information, address, work profile, massages, text chats, phone calls, video chats, emails, and comments provided by the user on or through this website. You are accessing and using the content provided by other users at your own risk and don’t hold us liable for any consequences or losses incurred out of it.
15. DISCLAIMER FOR PACKAGES AND SUBSCRIPTION
There are different types of free and paid packages are available on the health jobs lounge for our users to avail different-different services and content on or through this website.
You agree that we may charge you a small amount of money if you wish to subscribe to the paid package or packages. You further agree and acknowledge that we do not ask any money from users other than what is assigned in packages to provide any kind of a job opportunity or to provide candidates for jobs. If anyone asks you for money in our name other than packages that are not us.
You agree and accept that if you give money to other users/employers/recruiters in the form of commission, or favor, or in any other form you are doing it at your own risk and do not hold us liable for any consequences
16. TESTIMONIALS DISCLAIMER
The Site i.e. Health Jobs Lounge may contain testimonials by users of our products and/or services. These testimonials reflect the real-life experiences and opinions of such users. However, the experiences are personal to those particular users, and may not necessarily be representative of all users of our products and/or services. We do not claim, and you should not assume, that all users will have the same experiences. YOUR INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY.
The testimonials on the Site are submitted in various forms such as text, audio, and/or video, and are reviewed by us before being posted. They appear on the Site verbatim as given by the users, except for the correction of grammar or typing errors. Some testimonials may have been shortened for the sake of brevity where the full testimonial contained extraneous information not relevant to the general public.
The views and opinions contained in the testimonials belong solely to the individual user and do not reflect our views and opinions. We are not affiliated with users who provide testimonials, and users are not paid or otherwise compensated for their testimonials.
17. GENERAL DISCLAIMER
1. Health jobs lounge reserves the full right to offer third party services (Third-party services such as payment gateways, analytical tools, advertisements, affiliates) and products to you based on the preferences that you identify in your registration and at any time thereafter or you have agreed to receive, such offers may be made by us or by third parties.
2. The Health Jobs Lounge may contain (or you may be sent through the Site links to other websites or content belonging to or originating from third parties or links to websites and features in banners or other advertising. Such external links are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness by us. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OFFERED BY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES LINKED THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITE OR FEATURE LINKED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING. WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
3. We do not serve or help solve any dispute that happens after using third-party services you shall contact them directly.
4. Images used by the Health Jobs Lounge have come from duty-free and copyright-free image-providing sites. If you think or notice any image that you have copyright on, please let us know for removal. Please read clause no. 18.
6. In the context of the ‘alerts’ service being introduced by us; the candidate and other users consent to the use of his personal data in the form of email and cellular phone number(s) being used by us to forward relevant job alerts and other information as and when they become available.
7. We i.e. healthjobslounge.com only charge for packages available on this site for users. We will never ask for any money or monetary compensation or commission to give you the job or to help you find candidates from candidates or job seekers and employers other than that of packages. If anyone by using our name, asks you for money other than that of packages that you pay while subscribing; please note that he/she/they/them are not us. And by any chance, you give them money, monitory commission, or compensation in any form to get the job or to find candidates you are doing it at your own risk and don’t hold us liable for any damage, and loss incurred.
8. We allow user to submit the guest post on our blog. What is content written in the guest post is purely based on guest authors idea, views, research, references, representation and knowledge. We the Health Jobs Lounge do not warranty or guaranty about the accuracy, transparency and authenticity of content written by guest author in guest post. Users agree to read and use it on our risk.
18. IDENTIFICATION OF AGENT TO RECEIVE NOTIFICATION AND ELEMENTS OF NOTIFICATIONS OF CLAIMED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
We are strict and dedicated to following all copyright infringement laws and we take the greatest measure to not use any of the copyrighted material. If you notice or believe that your copyrighted work has been used, uploaded, posted, or copied on the Health Jobs Lounge in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us by providing us with the following information:
- The physical or electronic signature of either the copyright owner or of a person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work you claim that has been infringed, and a description of the activity that you claim to be infringing;
- Identification of the URL and or other specific location on this website where the material or activity you claim to be infringing is located or is occurring; You must include enough information to allow us to locate the material or the activity;
- You must provide your name, address, telephone number and, your e-mail address so that we will get in touch with you;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use on the web site of the copyrighted work in the manner you are complaining of is not authorized by the copyright owner, any agent of the copyright owner, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information you have provided in your notice is accurate and that you are either the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
You must email all these details at [email protected] or go to our “Contact Us Page”. We will contact you with immediate effect message received by us and after identification and localization of copyright material, we will remove it from our website.
19. OUR LIABLITY AND LIMITATIONS
You understand and agree that we i.e. Health Jobs Lounge just act as the middle man between employers and job seekers and we don’t have any direct or indirect control over the content provided by users, we do not screen information provided by users, massages, phone calls, chats, emails, video chats unless asked for or found something objectionable. Hence we don’t guarantee, warrant or represent the accuracy, truthfulness, transparency, or liability of content such as account information, contact information, address, work profile, resume, massages, text chats, phone calls, video chats, emails, and comments provided by user and job post, the information furnished in job post by employers on or through this website. You are accessing and using the content provided by other users at your own risk and don’t hold us liable for any consequences or losses incurred and or consequential damages arising out of it. You agree that you will release us (Administrator, our team, and our third-party service providers) from all the charges of including but not limited to damages, untoward consequence including death, the loss incurred to you by using content, information, and services on or through this website.
We have no direct or indirect method to check the authenticity, behavior, truthfulness, nature of employers and candidates. You agree and acknowledge that we cannot and do not track or control the behavior of users on this site. So by any chance, you get involved in a direct or indirect dispute with other users you do not hold the Health Jobs Lounge or our team members liable and you release us from all the charges to the fullest extent permitted by all applicable laws.
You yourself are responsible if anything untoward consequences happen while dealing with other users directly or indirectly, national or interracially including but not limited to verbal or written abuse, physical harm, mental harm, including death you don’t hold us liable of any consequences occur to the fullest extent permitted by all applicable laws. Be conscious while dealing with other users.
We believe that there is room for errors from us such as typographical errors, site customization errors, server-related errors, communication-related errors, and technical errors. We don’t claim the accuracy and timeliness of our content and services on or through this site. You agree that you use the content and services on or through this site at your own risk and don’t hold us liable for any consequences, damages, losses incurred of every kind and nature, direct and indirect, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclose and undisclosed, arises now or may arise in future.
Job sicker and employers are solely responsible for the content provided by them in the user account, job post, resume, chats, phone calls, text chats, emails, and video chats. You don’t hold us liable for any information provided by users. You agree and accept that you use that information at your own risk for providing job opportunities and finding the perfect candidate for a job or getting hired by employers. We are not responsible for any employment decisions made by you and or any kind of consequences, damage, and or losses that occurred by your decision.
You are using this site or content and services on this site at your own risk and we don’t represent, guarantee or warranty any kind of specific result, outcome, and consequences that will arise before, during, and or after using this site or content and services on this site. You agree that you don’t hold us liable for any outcome, result and consequences and release us from all the greatest extent of applicable laws.
We allow user to submit the guest post on our blog. What is content written in the guest post is purely based on guest authors idea, views, research, references, representation and knowledge. We the Health Jobs Lounge do not warranty or guaranty about the accuracy, transparency and authenticity of content written by guest author in guest post. Users agree to read and use it on our risk. Users further agree and acknowledge that you don’t hold the Health Jobs Lounge’s administrators, team members, associates, partners, advertisers and affiliates liable for any specified or unspecified consequences or results including but not limited to profit, loss, penalty, proceedings, mental or physical harm or any other good or bad consequences that occurs after using the content in the guest post or in blog as a whole.
20. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and the Health Jobs Lounge makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
We i.e. health jobs lounge do not make any warranty or representation that content, services, images, structure, code, graphics, texts, and all other data on this site are error-free, virus-free, accurate, complete, or free of any other harmful mechanism. If your use of this site or content and services on this result in servicing and repair or replacement of any equipment or loss of data or any other cost that arise we are not responsible for those costs to the fullest extent permitted by law.
21. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall health jobs lounge, nor any of its officers, directors, and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort, or otherwise, and health jobs lounge, including its officers, directors, and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website to the fullest extent possible by law.
You hereby indemnify, defend and hold harmless to the fullest extent health jobs lounge from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages, and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms and or any and all content provided by the user on this website or your use of any content from this site or use of any third-party services on or through this site.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Health jobs lounge shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
25. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between the Health Jobs Lounge and you in relation to your use of this Website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of any content and or services on or through the Health Jobs Lounge will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than any court. Except that you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify. The Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996 of India (An Act to consolidate and amend the law relating to domestic arbitration, international commercial arbitration, and enforcement of foreign arbitral awards) is apply to this agreement.
To begin the arbitration proceeding, you must send a letter requesting arbitration and describing your claim to [email protected]. The arbitration will be conducted by The Indian Council Of Arbitration(ICA) under its rule. Including the ICA’s supplementary procedures for consumer-related disputes. The ICA’s rules are available at https://www.icaindia.co.in. The payment of all filing, administrator, and arbitrator fees will be governed by ICA’s rules. We will reimburse those fees for claims totaling less than 10,000 INR unless the arbitrator determines the claims are frivolous. Likewise, the Health Jobs Lounge will not seek attorneys’ fees and costs in arbitration unless the arbitrator determines the claims are frivolous. You may choose to have the arbitration conducted by telephone, based on written submission, or at the mutually agreed location.
We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, we each waive any right to a jury trial. We also both agree that you or we may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuses of intellectual property rights.
27. GOVERNING LAWS AND JURISDICTION
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Maharashtra, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Maharashtra for the resolution of any disputes.
28. CONTACT US
For any grievance, queries, or suggestions you can always contact us at [email protected] or go to our Contact Us page.
29. REFUND AND RETURN POLICY
30. WRITE FOR US
Users are allowed to submit the guest post to publish on our blog. For more detail check out our Write For Us page. You must comply with all the terms states for submitting guest post.