Guidelines for submitting guest posts/articles .
Health Jobs Lounge members/subscribers (i.e. users) may submit Blog Posts to us in view to get published on our blog. Your submission is bound to comply with the applicable Guidelines for Submission given below.
Terms and conditions for Submission of texts for publication on the Blog
Health Jobs Lounge members may submit material under the following conditions:
- Disclaimer – Under no circumstances or in any way can Health Jobs Lounge administrator, and our team members for Blog and Publications or persons otherwise affiliated with the aforementioned be held liable in respect of any material submitted and published at this Blog, and cannot be held responsible for its content and accuracy by a User. Nonetheless, we will, if notified and having satisfied ourselves of the bona fides of the notification, remove any content that might constitute a legal violation, such as material submitted in potential breach of copyright. All the readers (users) agree and acknowledge that we, administrator and our team are not liable for any direct or indirect, good or bad, said or unsaid, expected or unexpected and specified or unspecified result or consequences or damage or loss that incur including consequential damage after using the content and information on out blog. You are using it on your own risk.
- By submitting material for publication, you guarantee that you are the original copyright holder of the work in question, and you own the legal rights to use the information. As such, we have no legal liability regarding any copyright claims, but will simply remove offending articles as/when we are advised of any breaches.
- Any material submitted will be reviewed by us, which decides on its publication. The publication of any material submitted will be at our sole discretion.
- We reserve the full right to accept, reject, remove or edit any material submitted for publication with no explanation.
- Any material deemed defamatory, racist, or otherwise illegal or offending will in any case not be approved for publication.
- By submitting materials, you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide license to copy, post, distribute, make derivatives of, republish any material you submit to us in any format, including without limitation print and electronic format. In particular, you agree that we can make it available in this Blog as well as in media or social media, provided that due credit is given to the author.
- It is a requirement of our submission process that you agree to receive occasional e-mails from us. If any of these notification e-mails are returned, we may refuse or withdraw publication.
- You acknowledge that any breach of the abovementioned warranties may cause us damage or loss and you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold the Company and its administrators, successors, officers, directors, agents, advertisers, affiliates and employees harmless in full and permanently against any third party liabilities, claims, deficiencies, costs, loss or damage incur, judgements, settlements, interests, fine, penalties or whatever expenses including attorney’s fees as a result of publishing material you submit to us, including consequential losses.
- You must be related to healthcare field and you blog post must be well researched, if we are in doubt of your submission we may ask for your certificate or licences that proves you are healthcare workers.
- Health Jobs Lounge has the right to add to the pages containing the Work hyperlinks, boxes linking to other articles, products, or services, advertisements, and any other matter determined appropriate by the us.
- We may take one to seven days of time period to analyse and publish your submission. You agree that we reserve the full right to edit the submission to remove grammar mistakes or any part we don’t feel compelling or offensive. We will inform you by email if your submission got rejected, but if you don’t get any email after the 30 days of your submission consider it is rejected and after 30 days you are free to republish elsewhere.
- Your submission must be free of plagiarism and author warrant, represent and agree that your work is exclusive to us and once published on our blog you will not publish it elsewhere online, in print or in any other form unless permitted.
- You acknowledge that we are not obliged to make any payments, including royalty payments, to you or any collection society in respect of use, copying, sharing, or making available of your submission by us or any third party anywhere in the world.
- These terms subject to change as per requirement, we hold the full right to change these terms any time with or without prior notice and you are bound to follow it.
- A failure or delay by us to exercise any right or remedy provided under these Terms or by law shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy, nor shall it prevent or restrict any further exercise of that or any other right or remedy. No single or partial exercise of any right or remedy provided under this agreement or by law shall prevent or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
- Moral Rights – You, agree to waive all moral rights in respect of the use to be made of Your Submission to which you may now or at any future time be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 or under any similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
Guidelines for the submission of guest Blog Posts/ Article.
- Blog Posts are short contributions concerning a topics related to healthcare. Their objective is to inform and start a discussion and to provide in depth knowledge to users .
- Posts should aim at discussing topics related to healthcare.
- A Blog Post must contain anywhere between 600 to 1.500 words.
- Citations should be included in text where necessary, but given the nature of a Blog Post generally be kept to a minimum. Any citations should be made as follows:
• Book citations: must have author’s initial of first name and last name capitalized and in full; the title of the book in italics, edition (if not first), page(s) quoted;
• Article citations: must have author’s initial of first name and last name capitalized and in full, title of article in double quotation marks, title of journal/ blog in italics (with reference to volume number, if applicable), page(s) and/or paragraph(s) quoted. The Article and the Summary may contain footnotes at the bottom of the page, consecutively numbered throughout the text.
- The working language of Health Jobs Lounge is English. Hence, we only accept materials submitted in English to ensure that we reach a maximum number of Users.
- All Blog Posts should be written in a clear language, with observation of rules of English grammar and spelling. We accept posts complying with either U.S. or U.K. rules of spelling, provided that one system is used consistently throughout the Blog Post.
- Contributors are encouraged to enhance the clarity of their Blog Post by a clear structure. Such structure may be achieved by using, subtitles and paragraphs, where appropriate.
- The text must be formatted in Poppins or Calibri 10 point, with single spacing. All embedded formatting must be removed.
- Blog post must not contain any link to affiliate sites or sites you get paid to promote or any unrelated websites.
- You will get one follow link to your work such as your website or your blog or your social profile.
- You can send the featured image along with you article if you wish, it is not compulsion.
- Along with your blog post send us short Author’s intro and photo of you, for about author section.
- All materials must be submitted in Microsoft Word-format and photos in JPG or PNG format.
- Send your submission on [email protected].